Friday, December 18, 2009

Pregnancy Pains More Condition_symptoms I'm Using Clomid, And Was Wondering If The Pains I've Had Are Ovulation Pains Or Early Pregnancy Pains?

I'm using clomid, and was wondering if the pains I've had are ovulation pains or early pregnancy pains? - pregnancy pains more condition_symptoms

I'm on day 15 of my cycle of Clomid. Within days, 9 to 11 years, I had pain in the ovary of both sides. Then, on the day 12 to 14 years, the heaviness in the pelvis (as when you are about to begin his term) with back pain. Today (day 15), that the feeling is a little better, but my nipples very painful.

I try to know when ovulation (if not him?) If any of these symptoms are signs that to be pregnant!

I know I can wait, just a few weeks to take a pregnancy test, but I'm just curious if anyone has experienced similar things!

No comments:

Post a Comment