Sunday, February 21, 2010

Best Adult Pc Game Would You Buy This Pokemon Game?

Would you buy this Pokemon game? - best adult pc game

Give a little to the imagination.
I'm a real student of the school, and I do play a lot of children, teenagers and even adults still Pokemon. I mean, Heck, I still play if I can hit my friends Pokemon. However ... it is not, where's the fun? I personally am only interested party to a Pokemon battle with my friends, but hey it's me.

So I was wondering, have you bought a game Pokemon that certain features are in line contain as many games today. Porbably on Wii (even if someone decides to create a game, how).
For example, a Pokemon online world, something like PC games like Diablo or World of Warcraft. A world that can at the players from around the world to train your Pokemon, whose struggle and grieftion to you anywhere in the world. I mean ... seriously, then we might know who is the best Pokemon trainer is. Since the game Pokemon, there are 10 top coaches form a league, can the other for the top of Challenge, but must defeat all grades 2-10, in which the number one (number 1).
Well, listen, these are just my thoughts a great game that could make tons of money. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment