Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Period Was Short And Heavy Early Heavy And Short Period... Is This Normal? I Need Help.?

Early heavy and short period... is this normal? I need help.? - my period was short and heavy

I had sex, protected from two weeks (). And I have no signs of pregnancy. But three days ago, I started to bleed. I thought it was a little unusuall, because it's my time, I am two weeks before ... But today I have stopped bleeding all together. So it is normal that my period of two weeks earlier, heavy flow, and three days? Help please.

3 comments:

D B said...

It depends on how old you are now and how old were you when you started ... If you've spent only one or two years in order to continue the cycle stabilization ...

If it's been a long time ...:
"The delays usually arrive sooner or later. We can not wait to get to the day. Even if it happens, could be coincidence. The cycle is fairly complex and evolves with age. The changes in the body can also at times sooner or later. No need to about that. Stress is also a reason for her to gain time to receive care. or the beginning of weight loss, body mass and exercise can also come at a time, sooner or later. The cycle time often changes course, there is a pregnancy or the birth of a child
.

Janet S said...

I am currently .. about the same, I am the second day of my term of office two weeks ago and I do not know what is wrong. Answers on the net helps me a lot

twinz343... said...

ETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Post a Comment