Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Eat Whole Bag Of Rice Cakes How Can I Overcome My Fear Of Gaining Weight?

How can I overcome my fear of gaining weight? - eat whole bag of rice cakes

Ugh ........ Basically, I'm 5'1 ", slim, £ 95, and 16 ..

My mother wants to gain weight and do not stop commenting how I look sunken. (I know not skinny). I think I'm good, but ...... does not work.

I ate 2000 calories this week ... averagge my rule is, at 1300-1400, and I feel terrible. I ate a whole bag of cereal and rice cakes .... y yo .... How can I enjoy all that weight, rather than as gain from the hurt? 5 pounds makes a noticeable difference? why not a book?

1 comment:

Believer said...

their profit 5 pounds by eating junk food. Gain of 5 pounds of muscle mass. cook and eat lots of protein. They do not look fat, you are more relaxed and healthy

Post a Comment