Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mini Maternity Headache - 32 Weeks Pregnant?

Headache - 32 weeks pregnant? - mini maternity

I am 32 weeks pregnant with # 1, and developed a severe headache during the last two days. He has been appearing and disappearing in the past (who told me that I was on my last date), but yesterday I woke up with him, he had all day, even today. It feels like a mini-migraine, is not as bad as migraines regularly, but focuses on one side of my head, and it is reinforced by the light.

I am a high risk for preeclampsia, but have been healthy so far this pregnancy. I have high blood pressure and am on medication for hypertension. I test my blood pressure at home and began not to the highest level since the headache.

My question is: Is it important call my wife's doctor or the maternity hospital? (And who can I phone?) Or should I try to sleep and Tylenol? I do not want to exaggerate, but I do not want anything potentially dangerous.
Everyone experiences?

Thank you!

5 comments:

hrhcara said...

Call. Headaches in the long run is not a good sign. Call your current obstetrician and asks if I enter in pre-eclampsia with my first child and spent a month in hospital before his birth need.

Good luck

Jen Leo said...

I had to say headaches during my pregnancy and my mother, that you have a lot of headaches, have heard how a child. But most of the time if your blood pressure is normal, so can the hormones. By the way, I was diagnosed with preeclampsia at 36 weeks and got to work, but so great was 117 to 227 lb is !!!!! miserable, and my blood pressure was high in the sky. just try to stay healthy

Dawn C said...

I had a lot of headaches at the end of my 3rd Pregnancy. My doctor ended early with time off work. She said it was) by the long trip (over an hour in each direction, stress and blood pressure, fluid retention and causing

I recommend that you call your gynecologist, ask the nurse and receive advice from them.

risingsu... said...

Try to drink more water. When I was pregnant the first sign of a headache, I drink a couple of large glasses of water, then take a nap. After waking, I should drink more water, and then I feel better. Failure to call this OB / GYN

mls said...

Call your gynecologist

Post a Comment