Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wheel Well Covers How Do I Find/buy Wheel Covers That Are Screwed On?

How do I find/buy wheel covers that are screwed on? - wheel well covers

I have a mini-van and lost the wheel guards many times. I'm trying to understand if I can clear that the wheel are connected in some way and break their strikes and over again. I do not know where to start and what exactly they want. 1998 Plymouth Voyager Expresso working vehicle, very good track and wheels are the only thing I can not keep. Make sure the ceiling, coming together and not separate them?

3 comments:

mister ss said...

make no hubcaps and what I know, once took a thread and screwed into the hub in the loop and the other as part of a wheel nut on the wheel to prevent people from stealing the work is not easy to fall and lose.

bobinn said...

Google "JC Whitney Auto Parts Catalog"

RANDALL P said...

You can at a local tire and wheel ..... eBay shop or visit

Post a Comment